ETS URETHANE MATIBA 977 W Coating for underwater, waterproofing. Wet/dewy and high humidity condition.On/ underground tank( Oil, fresh water, sea water and compound etc.) Waste water treatment facility,seaside and wet/ dewy/ underwater structure etc.This is a waterproofing product to protect the concrete and structures from damage caused by water or salt. Directly applied coating provides maximum performance for waterproofing and preserving structures underwater or high humidity locations. No solvents, non-toxic, insoluble in water
- Industrial plants : Chemical & petro-chemical, thermal power, water tank
- Marine & offshore : Tank, commercial marine, boat, offshore structure, floodgate
- Infrastructure : Water main, drainage and pipe, waste water, dam, pond, bridge, rail, tunnel, bridge pier
- Construction : Apartment building, food processing factory, concrete water retaining structure, damped wall, reservoir, bathroom, washroom, waterproofing wet area
- It can be used for dry or wet surface. (2 types: paint or putty)
- Anti corrosive, heat resistant (life extension for equipments and structures due to the strong long lasting waterproofing film)
- It can be applied to many materials such as metal, wood, glass fiber, concrete, and FRP.
- Strong adhesion (high strength bonds of its adhesives can be developed to suit almost any application and prevent leakage of water.)
- No solvents, non-toxic, and insoluble in water
- Putty type can be used as adhesives, and paint type can be used as the protective coating.
- Both depend on the places where it is applied.
- It can be formulated with sand or silica to be used as the noncombustible material.