OXYGEN CLEANER is a alkaline cleaning and degreasing agent which is fully soluble in water. It is approved for the cleaning of Oxygen equipment, Oxygen pipes and therefore it can replace a wide range of chlorinated products and Solvents.
Non toxic-non flammable-without use of phosphates, Caustics, petrochemie, Acids or Silicons-fluently over 96% Biodegradeable.
- 25% Product-75% water
- To degrease very filthy surfaces and mechanical parts
- Manual cleaning (with a low pressure spray can and brush or sponge)
- For use inultransonic bath and immersion with air circulation
- 10% product - 90% water
- Cleaning /degreasing of work floors
- Degreasing of production machines, daily maintenance
- For use in high pressure machines (cleaning of motor blocks,cars, coolingsystems,etc.)
Temperature-Rinse - Drying
- In immersion systems and ultrasonic bath, we recommend working with 50
- After degreasing, it is very important to rinse all mechanical pieces or pipes with water to ensure that no residues are left behind.
- After degreasing and rinsing of spare parts, valves,ets.
- We recommend drying afterwards with compressed air.
Cleaning of Oxygen Piping Systems
- Circulate the diluted product for 45 minutes through the Oxygen piping system by using a high pressure machine or circulation pump.
- Rinse the piping systems with hot water.
- Dry the oxygen pipes with slightly heated nitrogen.
- If required, use a vacuum pump to ensure that all water is removed.
NOTE: Regardless which system you are using, you need a mechanical action e.g. brush, air circulation,pump circulation, ultrasonic,equipment, etc.,as it is insufficient to lay the pieces into a bath for several hours in order to break the surface tension.
25 Ltr., 210 Ltr., 1000 Ltr.